I placed an order with www.ballroomdancingshoe.com on their website on 7/9/08.I needed the order for a recital taking place on 7/31/08.

I received an email two weeks after the order was placed informing me the product was on backorder and I wouldn't receive it for another 4 weeks. I emailed back to ask that the order be cancelled due to the fact I needed the product before the backorder date. I did not receive a response from the company. I faxed the company and also tried to call the number listed.

The phone number is answered by a automated person and claims every time that the mailbox is full and will not take messages. I never got a live person on the phone. I emailed several times and also used their "contact us" link on the website and still did not receive a response. Of course the order was finally shipped so I requested an RMA# which is instructed by them on the website in order to return a product.

I have requested this several times by email and also by fax. I have gotten no response. I try and call the number listed every day and still the mailbox is full. I only wish to return my product for a refund but can not get a simple response from this company.

I've written the BBB in Alabama as well and they too were not successful in receiving a response. I was hoping you would have some suggestions on how to get this company to respond or if you have had any other complaints about this particular company and how to make people aware of this companies bad practices.

Thanks.

Had an Experience with Ballroom Dancing Shoe?

Comments